Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SOS Challenge 1 Ribbon Rewind and Winners!

A big thank you to all the ladies who took the time to give us a peek into their crafting spaces and stashes for the Kick Off Challenge! The SOS Crew really enjoyed the virtual tour of open houses! It was so neat to see all the different ways people store things and organize-even if we don't always keep things neat and tidy!

The winner of the Blog Launch Candy is:

16. Denise
(and I won't tell you how long I spent trying to figure out how to get a screen shot but you all will just have to trust me- I pressed the button under the watchful eyes of two pugs so it's all official!

and because the Show Us Your Stash Challenge had it's own prize of the seam binding ribbons from Prairie Bird Boutique, we have another winner today and it is:

15. Susan

If you ladies email me using the contact me link on the page, I will get your prizes on their way!

Now, onto the Challenge 1!

Ribbon Rewind;
For this shopping adventure, you can choose to :
Dig out Your Oldest Ribbon
Use the color of ribbon you have the most of
or use RIBBON in a different way that you usually do- we have some great examples of that from out Crew!

We have linked up some Resources as well a the top of the blog on the page tab that can give you some ideas. Also, you can take a look at the RULES linked at the top of the page for our challenges (they are easy!) and be sure to note somewhere in your post how you are fulfilling this challenge! We wanna know these things! :) Stop by the individual DT blogs to get the inside scoop on our creations and what we are using! And come by on Friday to see more Ribbon Rewind Projects by the super talented ladies here!

Leslie- fabulous weaving and pleating!

Lisa- gorgeous flowers and ruffle!

Paige- beautiful ribbon wreath!

Carla- cute twisted ribbon flower!

Kristina- beautiful ruffle and ribbon flower!

Crystal- adorable ribbon embellishment!

Deena- fantastic colorful ribbon details on a layout!

Marie- using her oldest ribbon stash!

Alica-using the colors she had most of and an amazing ribbon rose wreath!



8 comments:

Jana said...

WOW. These are ALL amazing.

Kelly G said...

Great cards DT! What a great challenge - definately going to have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

June Houck said...

WOW! These are fab ribbon treatments ladies, Great job! The DT really set the bar high :)

cotnob said...

Great DT cards, I enjoyed going through my ribbon box and re-discovering things I didn't remember I had.
Pauline
x

Lou Mac said...

What a fab first challenge! The DT creations are stunning - I gotta give that whole ribbon weaving deal a go!! So impressive!

Nice work ladies, thanks for sharing, xo Lou Mac.

Susan S said...

These are all gorgeous.

Carla - thanks so much :) I just sent the email. Can't wait to start playing with my new ribbon!

Shana said...

Oh my do you girls ROCK the ribbon stash! I'm not that creative but I did dig out some of my oldest!

Beverly G said...

Yep, I was right, my one little piece of purple is pretty measly, I promise to do better next time, but it is out of my stash.