Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Feature and Challenge 2 Winner

TGIF! Thanks for stopping by for the Friday Feature- where we show off the top 3 from the last challenge and this week we announce the Random draw Winner of the May monthly prize-
The prize winner is Helen ! I put all the entries from the May kick off and challenges in the random generator and she had the lucky number! Helen if you will email me using the Contact button on the sidebar I will get your Whimsy Digital Stamps Gift Certificate sent to you shortly!
Now on to the top 3 from the Oldies but Goodies Challenge!
In no particular order:
Beverly with this fun card- love the rich colors and matching ribbon!



Lisa with this gorgeous snowy scene..look at the way she did the snow- fabulous!


and Anne with this fabulous post card!
Congratulations! Be sure to grab the top 3 badge from our sidebar!
Thanks to everyone who dug thru their stash and used their oldest or almost oldest stamp!

Be sure to join in our current challenge and find something that needs finishing!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm very honored you all loved my snowy Christmas House, but my name is Lisa, not Jenny :0)

CarlaKH said...

All fixed! I should not try to do things late at night lol.

Lisa said...

LOL, its ok Carla, I've been there done that!

Again, I'm very honored that my card was chosen for the top 3!

Beverly G said...

Oh how fun-thanks for picking my card to be a Top 3--I will display my badge with pride.

Anne said...

Thank you for my Top 3, I'm really pleased to be picked!
Anne
x

Helen said...

Thank you! Have just e-mailed you.

Helen x